Thursday, January 21, 2010

Fun with the scanner

My sweet husband gave me a scanner/copier/printer for Christmas and I am just now getting a chance to learn how to use it! I got the boys' school pictures in the mail today (a few months late, thank goodness the photographer lets you order them from the website whenever) so I thought this would be a great oppotunity to scan!
Here's Carter's 2nd grade shot. I love that he is smiling without showing his teeth! It will help me remember how he was a little self concious about his teeth, which he thinks look like Sponge Bob's. (He's kind of right...)



Sweet Ry. Oh this boy. I love him and his sweet smile.

Here's Miss Priss. She is wearing her absolute favorite dress that I had to hide once it got too cold to wear. I think she looks so grown up and beautiful!
So thanks Michael for the scanner, I love it.
And for those of you who grew up with me...you may just see some embarassing old pics here or on facebook... :)

2 comments:

kellibattraw said...

They are so adorable Dana! I'm still trying to figure out our scanner/printer/copier/faxer... : )

kellibattraw said...

They are so adorable Dana! I'm still trying to figure out our scanner/printer/copier/faxer... : )