Since all of the drama of my sick-fest both of the boys' teachers have talked to me about issues they've been having at school. Nothing huge, but they just haven't been themselves and their caring teachers noticed and were concerned enough to talk with me about it. We have been really trying to make things extra normal and on schedule so there are no big surprises for the kids. We also have gone to eat lunch with the boys at school a few times to help them feel special. Hopefully they can be back to their normal happy selves soon. And now because every post must have a pic here are a couple. I thought this one was funny because baby Jill is just chillin' on the couch with Carty and Anna.
Allen-Hunsaker Reunion 2011
15 years ago







1 comment:
Dana-
It has been great that you have been having lunch with the boys...especially b/c I get to see those darling girls. I hope things start looking up and your life can get back to having some normalcy.
Post a Comment