Thursday, November 20, 2008

Misc...

I haven't posted lately because we haven't been up to much! Carter keeps getting a stomach bug, but so far none of the rest of us (knock on wood). Carter and Anna got their school pics back: (yes they are blurry because I took a picture of a picture since we have no scanner)

It seems that the theme for this year is silly smiles!
And I have been sewing a lot, I decided to make the kids' Christmas PJs this year and here are Anna's:

She picked out her fabric and is so excited to wear it!

4 comments:

Emily said...

I am jealous of your sewing skills...you really need to teach me!
Great Job!

Autumn said...

Way cut nightgown and darling bows!

Mom Allen said...

I'm proud of you babe. You have no idea what a joy it is to see you sew so well. love you

Holly Janeen said...

wayyy cute idea.
i was thinking the other day how my mom always gave us matching pjs for christmas... and i was like... how can i afford that?... and just now you gave me the idea that i could MAKE them... then they will be more meaningful :)
cool, thanks!