Saturday, November 15, 2008

A bow explosion!

So the big thing in my life lately has been bow making! My cousin Kami and I decided our girls needed new bows so we went to Michael's together, picked out some ribbon, and got going.
(for some reason the computer won't let me put the pics in the order I want, what can ya do?)
Here's Annie sporting the new blue bows that go with her "Cinderelly" shirt!
Even Copper loves the bows! :)
Note to self...next time don't use a flash for these kind of photos! But you get the gist...




Yes, that black, gray, and white one is HUGE but it was my first one and I learned a lot from it! :)

Yea!
(Here is an awesome site with instructions for bows, tutus, and all sorts of fun stuff. It's where I looked for how to make those korker bows.)



3 comments:

Brenay Family said...

Those look so cute! Good job! A good idea for the "huge" bows are to do a kind of high messy bun and put the bow underneath the bun. Or the bigger ones look cute with the hair to the side in either a side ponytail or a side messy bun.

kellibattraw said...

Adorable... I hope I have a girl someday, and then you can make some cute bows for her too. : )

The Broderick Bulletin said...

Dana those are really cute. I want to learn how to make bows. I have been busy making the flower bows and I will post them on my blog one of these days.