I think I've done a great job of keeping the fact that I'm not a great driver a secret. But, now the secret is out! While backing up out of an unfamiliar driveway, I hit an idiotically placed boulder that is too huge to be in anyone's yard anyway, and dented the front our our van pretty well, causing all of our windshield washing fluid to leak out. I suppose I shouldn't take my anger out on the boulder, since it was really my fault, but I have never really seen a need for rocks in a grassy yard! So here's the evidence!
Allen-Hunsaker Reunion 2011
15 years ago





5 comments:
I couldn't for the life of me figure out how the front bumper was dented while backing up. Thanks you for the illiminating pictures~I can see how the whole thing happened now.
Love, Mom
oh Dana... all I could think of was the dentist office when I read that ;)
Oh... So sorry! I did have to laugh though at your header. That is the cutest idea. I love the director and producer. :) So creative!
what happened at the dentist office... :)
What happened at the dentist's office is between me, Julia, and her parents' truck! :)
Post a Comment