We had a very fun Easter celebration this year. We tried our very first (and last) City of Twin Falls Easter egg hunt. Holy too many kids! Our older kids pretty much got no eggs so we decided to have our Christensen family one after all and everyone was happy. Lesson learned.
Here are some action shots of the egg hunters:
Carter is in an extra fun phase right now that I'm calling the "I hate everything and everyone and whatever you want me to do I will do the opposite quite loudly and with as much contention as I can rustle up." So expect him to look unhappy/inappropriate in these and any pics taken for the next while.
Here's the fam on Easter after church!
Crazy shot!
Michael's mom got the girls the sweetest dresses ever! She loves to get them matching clothes and I love it too! :) Of course I wanted to get a shot of just the girlies in their splendor, but this is a little difficult with a 2-year-old and 1-year-old after 3 hours of church. Anna was no problem, she felt like a million bucks in her dress and would have posed for pictures in it all day long.
Anna "helping" Paige look at the camera.
Kisses!
And mostly just for my sake, here is our feast! I almost skipped the big dinner and I'm glad I didn't! It was a lot of fun to get out all the fancy dishes and silver to celebrate the most important event in history!





1 comment:
Yay for Easter pics! What a beautiful family. : )
Post a Comment