Friday, October 29, 2010

Jill E. Bean

Sometime when Jill is doing something naughty I will pronounce her name as: Jill E. Bean. Michael pointed out to me that there are probably people who have heard that and thought that is what we named our baby. I hope not! Anyway, Jill is fantastic and we love her so much. I cannot believe she is going to be one in 3 short weeks!!
She is doing all sorts of fun stuff now. She is all over the place and put EVERYTHING in her mouth! We joke that she is our human vacuum, which is gross and also a bit true.

She loves the picture of Jesus in her room and reaches for it almost everytime she wakes up. She says "Shee-sus" which is adorable. She folds her arms most times when we pray.

When I blow on her oatmeal in the mornings she also blows on it. She is super giggly and loves to make jokes. Her favorite game is "Boo!" She says boo and we all say, "AAaa!" and act scared and she laughs and laughs at her funniness.

Her she is performing one of her favorite rituals, emptying any bag she can get her hands on. I have lost a lot of gum this way and it is also a pain at church when she does it to other peoples' stuff. Although I feel like this girl will never get any hair, she really has grown quite a bit. She celebrates this by running her fingers through her hair...after she's fed herself some peaches or spaghetti or anything sticky and messy.
She is in LOVE with her blanket! This particular quirk of Jill's deserves its own post with a video. Whenever she sees the thing she races over to it, falls face down and cuddles it and bites it. Certainly a sight to see.
Last but not least she is a walker! This also deserves a video, which I don't have, but such is life with 4 1/2 kids.
Sorry about the long post full of Jill facts, but sometimes you just have to gush about your baby!

1 comment:

kellibattraw said...

She is adorable! It sounds like she and Hyrum would be good buddies. :)