Our bedroom now looks like this:

All that's missing is a baby! I am now 28 days out from the due date and it cannot come fast enough! I am also preparing in other ways, like practicing not sleeping at night! Is it weird that I am looking forward to having the baby so I can sleep some at night?
So this being bambino number 4 haven't had to buy much, but our pack and play was getting worn out so I got to treat myself to a fancy smancy new one. I picked it up today and I love love love it. Here are some pictures for my mom!







1 comment:
Love the new pack & play! I had Sam 27 days early & at the time I couldn't imagine going full term... my hats of to you & take it easy! Am I crazy, or did you tell me name yet? Or do you have one?
Post a Comment