The boys came home yesterday so excited about school! They both had great days, loved that their favorite lunch was served, and couldn't wait to go back! Phew!
Michael, and I have been married 15 years and have 6 great kids. He sells advertising for a national dairy magazine and I stay home with the kiddos. It's a great life!
**This one is from one of my piano students, but it was too hilarious not to remember! He is the cutest little guy, 7 years old, and he was here for his second lesson with me. After his last teacher had gotten cancer he switched to me. He told me, "I've had about 10 piano teachers. They keep getting cancer or diarrhea and have to quit teaching." :)
**Anna saw a picture of a guy in an army uniform and asked me, "Is he going to space?"
**When Anna gets disappointed she says, "Oh Dane-it!"
**Instead of using the word "so" Anna Banana says "for I can." For example, "Mom, put Jilly close to me for I can hug her."
**With his Christmas ITunes gift card Michael got the song Hey Soul Sister. Carter was asking about the song and when Michael told him it involved a guy who liked a girl Carter got all confused and said, "Gross, why does he like his sister?"
**Anna wasn't feeling well the other day and told Michael, "Dad, my tummy has a headache."
**Ryan: Mom are there any pringles left? Me: Nope. Ryan: I wish I could suck all the pringles out of my tummy and eat them again!
10 DIY RV Camping Tips and Tricks for Beginners
-
Top 10 RV Camping Tips for Beginners Whether you’re a seasoned RVer or
you’re just getting ready to take your first trip, the RV camping tips
below are s...
-
والتدبر: هو الفهم لما يتلى من القرآن، مع حضور القلب وخشوع الجوارح، والعمل
بمقتضاه. ويكون بإطالة نظر القلب إلى معانيه، وجمع الفكر على فهمه وتعقله، وأن
يشتغ...
No comments:
Post a Comment