Friday, May 1, 2009

Fun Visit

Thanks for all the well wishing for our upcoming baby. We can't wait! I had my frist Dr.'s appointment and it is just one (phew!) and all is going well. Don't expect to see the baby count down anytime soon, it just feels so far away I don't want to be reminded of how LONG I have left! Maybe when it gets a bit closer! :)
We have been keeping busy with some fun stuff lately. Michael's parents came up for a visit and the kids (as well as Michael and I!) couldn't have had a better time! It was just a relaxing hanging out kind of visit and we loved it.
Carter got to play LOTS of games of Kings in the Corner with Grandma, as well as Harry Potter Clue and Sorry.

The boys got haircuts from Grandpa, which is kind of a tradition. Michael's Grandpa Christensen always trims Michael's dad's hair, Michael's dad used to always trim Michael's hair, and so Grandpa got to trim the boys' hair!

Here's a pic of Annie during the visit...remember these PJs mom? (They used to be mine!)

And of course we had to show of our best tricks!

Thanks for coming to see us Grandma and Grandpa!

No comments: