Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Preschool Program

Little Annie had her very first preschool program! She's gone to many to see her brothers and was so happy to finally be the one being watched!
Here she is walking up the aisle.

And waving to us, her best friend Sydney is in the pink.

Seriously, could she be any cuter? I think not.
One of my favorites they do every year, "I'm a Little Snowman."

Another one of my yearly favorites, "Good morning God" and "Give thanks to the Lord." I love how Anna just kind of moves her lips for the 2nd song.

She sang well and was oh so cute to look at. She had her fair share of "Hi Mom"s while the director was talking, but I thought it was precious. It was so weird to be sitting in the audience with no kids with us! We've always been wrestling with someone, trying to keep them quiet. Maybe next year...

No comments: