I was recently reminded of this quote from the office and just wanted to share!
"I keep various weaponry strategically placed around the office. I saved Jim's life with a can of pepper spray I had velcrowed under my desk. People say, oh it's dangerous to keep weapons in the home, or the workplace. Well I say, it's better to be hurt by someone you know, accidentally, than by a stranger, on purpose."
Allen-Hunsaker Reunion 2011
15 years ago





4 comments:
gotta love dwight...september 25th is almost here...yay!
(I didn't know you were an Office fan?!)
I LOVE the Office :) During the olympics they had a commercial with Dwight talking about entering a race.. maybe its on youtube... very funny!
I can't wait for the Office to start up again! It's my favorite. "The Schrute's produce very thirsty babies."
Love it! Can't wait for the new season to start! I will be on an airplane when the first episode is on. It will be killing me!
Post a Comment