I never really inderstood why people were so obssessed with Lost. I tried to watch an episode once and didn't even last 10 minutes before surfing elsewhere. I noticed our library had the first 3 seasons so I thought, "Maybe I'll see what the craze is all about."
Holy cow am I addicted to this! Michael and I just finished the first season and I am 6th in the hold line at the library for number 2 and I can hardly stand it!






2 comments:
I did the same thing. Go onto abc.com and you can get all the Lost episodes online! That's how I got caught up. Now I can't wait for the next season to start.
I remember the days before "Lost"... I, like you, did not really discover them until later on and watched the first two seasons back to back, while not getting any sleep. I was hopelessly hooked and still am. Welcome to our world. (Our being the fans, and not my household. Aaron can't handle the fact that there is so many questions without resolution.) : )
Post a Comment