So school is out and I can't believe it!! It is going to take more effort than I thought to keep the kids busy! Here are a few things that we have been doing.
#1
#2
We went to Orem to see Keili and Loni graduate!

Since all of Michael's siblings were there (Yea!) we got to stay at great-grandma and grandpa Kelly's house. The highlight of that for the kids was their cool bathtub! It was like taking a bath in a pool for them!

Carty enjoyed it a lot!
#3
We started our summer movies today!
This was perfect because it's been rainy the past 2 days, so this worked out great! We saw Deck the Halls, which was pretty dumb, but the kids liked it and there are better ones to come later in the summer.
#4
I bought a new camera!

It should get here this Monday and I am so excited to start using it! Not having one has been a pain and really dulled my enthusiasm for blogging :( But now I'll be back to my photo-snapping self!





1 comment:
ooo la la. i like the new camera. very nice :) i wish my grandparents had a cool tub like that when I was little !!!
Post a Comment