I have been putting off blogging (shocker) since I have to email myself the pictures from off the phone, then get them into the photo program, then onto the blog. But, reading Jen's blog about recouping from surgery and reading everyone's blog inspired me to get on it an put up a new post. This is for you Jen! :)
For Michael's 30th birthday we went to the canyon. We hiked behind the waterfall, ate KFC chicken, and then played on the canyon playground. Pretty fun!

It wasn't cold, but it was SO drippy! Ryan luckily remembered his hoodie since stuff like dripping really bugs him.
Missy Annie on the swing
Look how happy Carter is to pose with his brother. Right before this one he said to me, "Mom, all you care about is taking pictures!"
Please don't fall in that gross water Ry! Here are some pics from way back in Feb when Carter got tubes in his ears. He was a trooper and can now actually hear what we say! :)
Another big deal for Carter was basketball and getting a medal for playing. Here's the game pics from his last game and getting his "major award!"
The "Heat"
Carter will tell you it's made of real gold!
Coaches & kids
Cute father and son shot!Here is one that is hard to post! Carter is growing up so fast and nothing made it hit home more for me than this:
These are phone numbers from girls in his class. Holy Cow! He actually called one girl, Maritza, and the conversation was hilarious!
Carter: What are you doing?....(pause)...nothing. What are you doing now?...etc.
When did kindergarten become a girl calling age?!!








3 comments:
I remember in 1st grade a boy gave me a ring! So I dont think kindergarten is too far off! :)
ps. my mom made me give him the ring back :(
Dana, I can't believe your kids are so grown up. They're soooo cute! I think Carter looks like you and Anna looks like Michael, but I can't figure out who Ryan looks like...
Ryan looks like the mail man... :) He is quite a mix and I can't really figure out who he looks like either. He's got my blue eyes and that's about it.
Post a Comment