Saturday, May 3, 2008

Copper update...

For those of you who are wondering how our sweet kitten is doing living with our crazy family, here's an update!Copper has been finding his favorite places to sleep, usually on someones bed. Here he is on Anna's bed with her baby as company.

He also has had to find creative places to hide (I wonder why...?) This is where I found him the other day.
Hmmmm what is this odd bulge under the ottoman?
It's Copper! The lining of the ottoman was partially unzipped and he climbed up there for a nap!
I had to turn it on its side to get him out!

He also got to be Ryan's Show and Tell on Friday. He was nervous and probably never wants to do that again!
But Ryan had so much fun telling his class about his new pet.
We have let him go outside a few times to explore, but only when I'm close and watching. I really am scared that this poor little guy will get lost!

So there's Copper's life in a nutshell. He does have to put up with a lot of kids bugging him, but overall I think he likes his new home!



1 comment:

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

show & tell! How fun :) Last night I had a slumber party w/my 6 nieces & I had fun watching little girlie movies.. I hope I have a girl! I miss being a kid!