We had our first real "you can play in it" snow last night! The kids were so excited and I finally let them go outside at about 8:30 in the morning. They did snow angels, snowballs, and got freezing cold! :)
Ryan "helped" our cute neighbor Shanna shovel her driveway.
Best Buds...for a while! After playing with Trayvin for a while, Carter came in the house sobbing! He was so upset. I asked him what was wrong and he kept saying, "Say goodbye to me, just say goodbye!" I was getting freaked out so I got him to finally calm down and tell me what was up. He and Trayvin were sitting on a fence throwing snowballs into the street. I guess Trayvin threw one at a person who didn't see who threw it, and Trayvin said Carter did it. The guy said he was going to call the cops and that's when Carter came home, completely thinking he was going to jail! I used all of my mommy tricks to see if Carter was lying and he really threw the snowball, and I am pretty satisfied it wasn't him. Anyway, I kept waiting for some angry guy to come to the door and tell me about my hooligan son, but it never happened. But every time someone knocked at the door (which was a lot because all the neighborhood kids wanted our kids to play in the snow) Carter got all scared and tried to hide. I hope this experience deters him from a life of crime! :)





1 comment:
oh my gosh! I just love your stories!! I think I'll just live vicariously through you & your little ones instead of having my own ;)
Post a Comment